Let's Go Sunshine
Terms & Conditions
1. The prize draw is open to all European residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. To enter the prize draw please visit www.letsgosunshine.co.uk and register your details. If the website API confirms that there is sunshine where your IP address resides you will collect a ‘Rewards Stamp’. Do this a total of 8 times and you will be entered to win the sweepstakes. Alternatively, please send your name and contact details by post to Kooks Competition, 7, 3-5 Bateman Street, London, W1D 4AG. Only one entry per person is permitted.
4. The opening date for entries is 09:00 GMT on 1/8/2018. The closing date of the prize draw is 09:00 GMT on 21/8/2018. Entries received after this time will not be valid.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
6. A winner will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person on 22/8/2018 (”Draw Date”).
7. The winner will receive:
One (1) pair of tickets to see The Kooks at Reading Festival on Friday 24th August, meet the band backstage and stand on the side of the main stage as they play. (if required)
One (1) pair of return flights (standard class) from a European city to London;
One (1) night in a 3* (or equivalent) hotel near Reading, UK (one room – twin / double); Please note that transport in the winner’s home country and within the UK is not included.
8. The winner will be notified by email (using details from the sweepstakes website registration before 21/8/2018. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 2 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
9. The Promoter will contact the winner in order to make the necessary travel arrangements.
10. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
12. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Kooks Weather Website Sweepstakes, 7, 3-5 Bateman Street, London, W1D 4AG. within ten days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
14. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
16. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
17. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
18. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for arrangement of the prize.
19. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. The Promoter of this prize draw is Louby Lou Live LLP of 4th Floor, East Wing Chancery House, 53-64 Chancery Lane, London, WC2A 1QS.